December 20, 2021
About the Award
Awardees will be commended at the congress and registration fee will be waived for awardees.
The awardees will be invited to make an online oral presentation in English with screen sharing of presentation files such as Microsoft PowerPoint at the designated Asian session.
The award ceremony will also be held at the session.
Award certificates will be given electronically after the Meeting only to those who attend the session and make a presentation.
No prize money will be awarded.
- The Award is open to candidates among young investigators from any Asian country, excluding Japan.
- The applicant must have graduated from a university within the past 16 years, as clearly indicated by the applicant’s curriculum vitae (CV).
- The applicant’s research interests must be related to schizophrenia, as indicated by the applicant’s CV and bibliography.
- The applicant must be the first (and presenting) author of a research presentation at the 16th Annual Meeting of JSSR in Tokyo, Japan.
- Winners of travel awards from other academic societies for the same season in Japan as well as previous winners of Travel Awards from JSSR are not eligible for this prize.
- An application form must be submitted as an attached document to e-mail to email@example.com
- Type or cut & paste your abstract into the spaces provided on the application form.
- Your CV and bibliography must also be submitted as attached documents to e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. CV must include your detailed educational background.
Site on the Net
Please visit at https://jssr16.camphor.jp/ for information on the 16th Annual Meeting of JSSR in Tokyo, March 20-21, 2022.